An innovative, high quality, Swiss-German manufactured, handheld device offering the skin professional a large viewing screen with high colour rendering. The higher the colour rending index the truer the colour allowing a skin cancer professional to make a more informed decision during diagnosis. The Opticlux has a CRI of 95. The handeld Opticlux is light weight and easy to manage and has the benefit of a Woods Lamp as an additional optional feature if required.
The new OPTICLUX handheld magnifier supports demanding visual tasks. This is ensured by the large dimmable light field in daylight quality, the excellent colour rendering properties and the long battery life. Dermatologists and veterinarians can look forward to the powerful Wood light, which is available in addition to the daylight mode. But also users in other medical fields or in industry make their everyday life easier with the new OPTICLUX handheld magnifier.
- Colour temperature daylight white 6 500 K *
- Acrylic glass lens with 3.5 diopters
- Colour rendering Ra = 95
- Homogeneous and very bright light
field * (8 000 lx / 0.15 m)
- Infinitely dimmable
- Optionally with wood light: maximum value at 365 nm
- Flexible charging via USB-C interface
- > 3 hours battery life
- Ergonomic: optimal handling for right- and left-handers
- Optimally protected: including high-quality felt case
- Tested medical device EN 60601-1
- 5 years warranty, on all electronic components