Innovative light treatment systems for painless exposure of photodynamic therapy (PDT). Offer your patients the most modern form of PDT exposure
Compact and mobile daylight PDT- System, the ideal addition for the exposure of small-to-medium-sized areas all over the body
Advantages Medisun® daylight 1200
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Rejuvenation
- And other indications…
- Microcontroller control with dose input in J/cm².
- Now available with multicolour-PC-control: integrated woodlight (fluorescence diagnosis), red light spectrum, SAD-therapy, blue light spectrum, individual programmable light spectra and intensities.
- Easy positioning over 3 axes.
- Flexible and space saving.
- LED lamp field with 12 high-performance-LEDs
- Individual adjustment of parameters (Spectrum, Dose, Intensity in Lux or mW/cm²) – future-proof and flexible.
- The exposure with medisun® daylight is painless. During the exposure the patient can listen to music, read or just relax.
- Only 1 hour instead of 2 hours exposure time needed – time-saving for patient and staff.
- Therapy is year-round predictable and can always be performed in a controlled way with a homogeneous and reproducible dose.
- Small to medisum-sized lesions can be treated individually on the whole body.
- The therapy is independent of the weather.
- Only a regular 230V- plug is needed.
- Low operating costs due to the latest LED technology.
- Comparatively low investment costs will be amortised very quickly, usually within a few months.